Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls # 2)

Title: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls #2)
Author: Ally Carter
Rating: 5/5
Summary: Cammie Morgan is back, and it's clear that her life hasn't calmed down since the events of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You. At first, giddy anticipation is in the air. Gallagher Academy, Cammie's elite spy school, is hosting a visit from the Ethan Frome Academy, a covert training center for boys. Soon after the boys' arrival, though, everything goes dangerously awry when a series of security breaches are discovered at the academy. Worse yet, teenage agent-in-training Cammie is being blamed for the penetration. With the school's top-secret status at risk, the Gallagher Girls have to work quickly to save their beloved school. Girl sleuths with nice asides on youthful crushes.
My Thoughts:  This novel took a lot from the first book and placed an even harder and challenging mission in this story. 
Cammie and her three friends, along with the 96 more girls at the academy, find their-selves in an even tougher and awkward situation than when Cammie first met Josh; and this time, this situation refers to all Gallagher's: Boys. Fifteen boys from, dare I say it, another Institution come to the Gallagher Academy so that when the time came, both girls and boys would be able to learn how to tell when someone is lying, how the other genders acts and how to trust them and how to know who and when to trust. To me, the key word I got out of this novel is: Trust, (and awkwardness, but that's another story). The most important thing I have to say is, I LOVE ZACH! Based on the few times he is with Cammie, I have come to ADORE him! I really hope he won't go (SPOILER) like Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment