Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pandemonium (Delirium #2)

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Title: Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
Author: Lauren Oliver
Rating: 4.8/5
SummaryI’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare, 
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.
Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.
My Thoughts: ________!!!!(insert exclamatory phrase of your choice) I don't know what to do with myself but write a review right away. This series is amazing, beautiful, heart breaking, incredible, and nerve wrecking. 
Pandemonium is an amazing follow up to Delirium. The book takes place in alternating chapters of "now" and "then".
Then: Lena wakes up dazed, weak, and confused. Having made it over the fence, Lena is now in the Wilds....without Alex. As she gains her strength and forms bonds with other Wilders Lena learnes the spirit behind the revolution.
Now: It's March in NY and Lena is an undercover agent for the wild. She joins the governmental organization (DFA) that supports the surgery to remove the feeling of love. 
We also meet Julian, the president's son, and (SPOILER) Lena's roommate in the "prison" they are held captive in. 
Julian is INCREDIBLY sweet and treats Lena right, but there is no comparison to Alex (I LOVE YOU)
My reaction to the end of Pandemonium.
The book takes you on a roller coaster ride of emotions, you will laugh, cry, and go crazy!
As for the ending, this was my reaction:


All in all, Pandemonium is my FAVORITE book of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment